We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we handle your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, enquiry/quote form, email notifications and/or newsletters.
(2) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- send you (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email - you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
(3) We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Third party websites
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(7) Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.